Braided Expansion Joints
Ayvaz’s braided expansion joints are assembled using annularly corrugated stainless steel bellows and high strength stainless steel braiding. They are designed for optimum performance in vibration applications and to reduce vibration in mechanical piping systems.
Braided expansion joints are constructed with a corrugated inner bellows and braided cover that helps increasing the pressure resistance rating and provides end limitations that annihilate the need for additional control assemblies.
Advantages of Using Braided Expansion Joints:
• They prevent damage to pumps result of the piping stress.
• They absorb vibration and noise in pump connections.
• They are installed easily and prevent the possible pump failures.
• They have a compact design that reduces the waste of space.
• The bellows and the braiding are manufactured with stainless steel material
• To provide required piping flexibility to the systems in order to maintain proper operating conditions.
• To protect equipment from stress due to misalignment.
Bellow Material: Stainless Steel AISI 321 (opt.304,316L,316TI,309)
Braiding Material: Stainless Steel AISI 304
Connection Types: Fixed and Floating Flanged and Welded End
Flange Material: Carbon Steel St.37.2 as standard, the material can be customised on request
Operating Temperature: -80°C/+600°C
Operating Pressure: PN 16/25
Nominal Diameters: DN25 (1”) - DN250 (10”)
Other Products in this Product Group