• Ayvaz uses latest stress and deformation analysis to observe the capabilities such as buckling and inflation of the general expansion joint constructions and component including, pipes, flanges, tie rods and bellows.
• Positive pressure and vacuum conditions: We do all analysis for both positive pressure (test conditions) and full vacuum conditions (if necessary) to complete the construction analysis.
TEST & CERTIFICATION
• Expansion Joints are the parts of piping system of pressurized equipment in this respect construction of the expansion joints are designed and produced according to PED 2014/68/EU&ASME U Stamp-U2 Stamp.
• Expansion joints are exposed to hydrostatic pressure at 1,5 times of design pressure.
• For full vacuum applications, vacuum test at 760 Hg/mm is also applicable.
• Additionally, gas leakage detection with helium is advised for proper tightness.