General Capability Range for Ayvaz Special Expansion Joints
PED 2014/68/EU&ASME U Stamp-U2 Stamp
Expansion Joints are the parts of piping system of pressurized equipment in this respect construction of the expansion joints are designed and produced according to PED 2014/68/EU&ASME U Stamp-U2 Stamp.
• Hydrostatic Pressure: Expansion joints are exposed to hydrostatic pressure at 1,5 times of design pressure.
• Vacuum Test: For full vacuum applications, vacuum test at 760 Hg/mm is also applicable.
• Gas Leakage Detection: Additionally, gas leakage detection with helium is advised for proper tightness.
All welding operations for the construction of expansion joints are completed according to European norms or ASME standards optionally.
• WPS are issued acc.to EN 15609-1
• PQR are issued acc.to EN 15614-1
• Welders Certificate EN ISO 9606-1
• Welding Operators EN ISO 14732
• ASME Section IX
Non-destructive testing for welding controls are completed in house by the TÜV accredited third party inspectors. Following controls and standards are applicable.
• 100%PT acc.to EN3452-1, EN23277
• 100% MT acc.to EN17638,
• 100%VT for Fillet welds
• 100%RT acc.to EN ISO 10675-1, EN I7636
• 100%UT acc. to EN 17640, EN 11666